THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 5, 2008

Went Out With Frens...

On the 5th December (Friday), I went to Sunway Pyramid with my brother & another friend. We went 2 Red Box karaoke at 11.00 a.m. We token our lunch there. About 2 hours then stop edi, cannot sing anymore...haiz. Its nt enough...so we just stop singing oni lo! After 2.30 p.m. we watch movie "Bolt", we watch 3D, 1 person RM17 and we need 2 wear the glasses 2 watch. Actually the picture its nt really coming out, juz come out a bit oni, the show is ok too, i like the dog & the cat so cute la! After watching is around 4 something, and we still hav time so we sing again...haha! Bcuz juz now 2 hours is nt enough, this time i & my bro sing around 1 & a half hour oni, cuz my father 6.00 something arrive edi. And the other friend he 7.00 p.m. oni can go back, so he juz continue singing. Actually we can sing around 3 hrs want, but my father is waiting outside so we need 2 go back. But i feel so happy!



Me & my bro






0 comments: